Thursday, November 4, 2010

An Unexpected Event

There he was, sitting on the same bar stool at the end of the bar counter alone, sipping his favorite Margarita and he seemed not be bothered by the clamorous atmosphere. Looking well toned in his tank top, his hazy blue eyes glowed in the dim neon lights and my heart danced everytime as i fixated my eyes at him. Everything about him, for me, emanated perfection. I was in trance, to say the least.

He was the reason for me to hang out in the bar these few days. I always sat in a position so that he was within my view angle. This time, our eyes met. He flashed a light but a charming smile at me while the corner of his eyes crinkled a little. I reckoned that he must be about thirty and to say that he intrigued me deeper as I had always preferred mature men would be an understatement.

The absence of any odd tan line or white circle on his ring finger convinced me that he was unmarried and a man in a relationship would never spend long nights staying in the bar without answering any phone calls from his love mate, much less, every night. He must be single, for sure.

The next time we looked at each other, I held his gaze. It was almost as if we were challanging one another. As he squinted his eyes a little at me, I was sure that he was being flirty and felt the same way as me. Straightening my top, I pulled it down and adjusted it so it fit tightly. I glanced over to him again as I wanted him to see my figure.

As I was tasting the Screaming Orgasm I had ordered a moment ago, it never struck at me at all that it tasted like having a turbulent sex! My imagination instantaneously took off into unknown territories, bringing me into the wild world of ecstacy of me and him im as I imagined myself having a screaming orgasm. How orgasmic!

I stood up and lingered momentarily, showing off my midriff. As I expected, he stared impressively at my figure from top to bottom, to and fro. There was no man in this world who could resist my body, not even him. For a moment, I felt that I was on the winning side and my conscious dictated me to seduce him. I knew I was going to make it, definitely!

Approaching him, I walked with my hips swinging slightly and puffing my chest confidently, pushing away the long hair that fell on my shoulder to have a better looking of my face. I sat on the stool besides him and adjusted my legs so that they are close to him. Without uttering a word, I rubbed my thigh gently against his legs and my hand slipped into his shirt, passing through his navel. Then, I moved my hand slowly up his face, caressing a patch of facial hair on his chin. While winking to him, I stuck out my tongue to lick my upper lip and showing my burning lust. I wonder if any man could resist this orgasmic temptation. The goose bump on his skin was a proof that my seduction had borne fruit.

This time, I leaned my chest against his body and my mouth reached over his ear, playfully nibbled it. As I was about to whisper into his ear, he was jolted by the sudden appearance of a man. Surprised as he was, he pushed me away roughly and I slammed my right arm on the bar counter in an attempt to balance myself. I grimaced.

In the next moment, my eyebrows furrowed and my eyes squinted angrily as my shock took to another form – indignation. Before I could churn out a word of dissatisfaction, I was dumbstrucked at once seeing that he approached the man and both of them embraced together, making out with one another as though they had not met with each other for decades. It was then that I realized that they were homosexual! How unexpected!

To my embarrassment, I slunk away, leaving the bar as hasty as I could. What an unanticipated failure!



*This one took me quite a moment to finish as I imagined myself being a middle-aged woman and seducing a man in an old-fashioned way. I hope it gives the atmosphere of a bar and an "orgasmic" sense felt by either the man or the woman =)

No comments:

Post a Comment